Monday 21 January 2013


Once I have worked the scene up to a desired point I paste it back into my test page to evaluate the result.
Personally I am very happy with this test so far. It meets the requirements of a mood and atmosphere that are consistent with a dark fantasy comic.
I am also very confident I can produce a very professionally end product using this process. 


Once I have sketched out my scenes and taken them to a blocked in tonal phase I cut out the first panel and paste it into a new document The Render Window. From here I start to refine the forms and add suggestive details. I want to keep the artwork loose and suggestive of detail and form but the final product will be taken to a higher standard that what is seen here. 


Here I conducted a process experiment to test a workflow for the comic I had in mind.
Firstly I would reed my script and take note of key scenes I wish to depict, in this case Astora is taking on a band of mercenary orks and this series of panels depicts the events of the first ork to charge her.

No comments:

Post a Comment